Essentials to Plan Your New Kitchen
Here at Ian’s Property Maintenance we always look to collaborate with our customers when they are looking to have a new kitchen fitted.
We can work with you to create a detailed measurement plan to ensure you get the kitchen of your dreams.
Five Tips for Your New Kitchen
Here are five bits of advice to consider while deciding which design of kitchen will work best in your home.
1. Keep the work triangle distance between the sink, fridge and cooker at 7 metres or less. This will make cooking easier as you will have shorter distances to travel.
2. Allow a 40cm clearance between an open kitchen door and the nearest opposite unit. By having a 120cm clearance between parallel runs of kitchen units mean that two people can move around at once.
3. Look for slimmer 50cm-deep units as standard 60cm-deep units could be a tight squeeze if your kitchen is less than 180cm wide from one wall to the other.
4. You should leave at least 40cm clearance between the worktop and wall-mounted cupboards. Most unit doors open to a maximum of 60cm.
5. Make sure that elbow height is a few centimetres above kitchen worktops. The typical height for worktops is 90cm, although this isn’t ideal for everyone.
Why Choose Ian’s Property Maintenance?
Your kitchen is the central hub of your home as the setting for cooking plus (depending on how much space you have) a space for entertainment for family and friends.
Before work begins our team will have a discussion to make sure we give you the kitchen you require. Whether you require a quaint country kitchen or a modern, sleek design, we can offer the finest kitchen fitting service in Stafford.
Get in Touch with the Leading Kitchen Fitters in Stafford
Since 2006, Ian’s Property Maintenance has been the leading kitchen fitters in Stafford, building up an impressive portfolio of customers. If you require more property maintenance we can also help out with general building and home improvements, landscape gardening, patios and paving plus roofing, gutters and fascias.
Contact us today to find out more.